Switch is a audio file converter for Windows. It can convert MP3, WAV or WMA format and more to the format of your choice. Switch Converter is very easy to use.
Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, and then click the convert button. A list of Switch Sound Format Converter features follow but a quick way to try it out is to download and install now.
You don't need to purchase to download and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the process.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Converts a variety of different audio file formats including: WAV, MP3, MP2, mpga, m4a, ogg, avi, midflac, aac, WMA, dct, au, aiff, ogg, raw, msv, dvf, vox, cda, atrac, gsm, dss, srishn, dss, msv, wmv.
- Automatically normalise audio while converting.
- Ability to play tracks prior to conversion.
- Import and convert a playlist (m3u and pls).
- MP3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes.
- WAV encoder supports sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM as well as a number of other audio codecs.
- Allows up to 32000 files to be converted in one batch.
- Can be run from the command line for automation with other applications.
- Optimized CPU usage and efficient code allows for fastest conversion times.